Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join our diverse group of innovators, working together to solve industries’ and organizations’ most challenging problems. Use leading-edge technologies and strategies to reinvent the way every job is done and help improve the way world works and lives
What would you do?
As MDR SOC Security Analyst (Fresher) you would largely be involved in:
- Work on the mission to protect our client’s organization from Cyber criminals and threat actors.
- Research new threats and ensure appropriate detection capabilities are in place
- Developing knowledge of key security technologies, vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
- Timely response to variety of customer requests like log requests, detection capabilities, tuning, etc.,
- Monitor and analyze logs, network traffic and alerts generated by variety of security technologies
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Good understanding with networking and security fundamentals and also on threat landscape
- Desirable knowledge in any scripting language, MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Preferable – CEH, CompTIA Security+
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
About the team
- Accenture MDR orchestrates and automates detection and response to threats in real time to minimize adversary dwell time and business impact.
- Supporting clients across energy, financial services, retail, technology and healthcare, Accenture MDR applies tailored threat intelligence collection and hunting aligned to their unique needs and industry threat profiles.
- M.E/M.Tech (Cyber Security or Information Security only)
- 2021 year pass outs
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Work experience: 0-11 months
- Open to all colleges in India offering above academic courses
- Candidates need to have a valid PAN Card (Candidate’s PAN Card with Candidate’s photo) to apply for this role - Minor PAN Card is not valid
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line https://businessethicsline.com/accenture