About the company:
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd. is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in Precision Mechanics, Electronics, Embedded systems, Optics, Application software, Automation, Biotechnology etc. enables us to bring new products from concept to market.
We are India’s market leader in Precision Vision Measuring Systems, branded Rapid-I doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems. Over a span of 25 years, we have developed hundreds of products spanning diverse engineering fields. We are recognised by DSIR (Dept of Scientific & Industrial Research), Govt of India, for our in-house R&D. We received the TDB-DSIR National Award in 2010.
- 2021 / 20 B.E. / B.Tech. / BCA / MCA (CS/IT/EC/EE) / MSc (Mathematics Core)
- Other Degree holders should show high proficiency in coding
- Good pH Score
- Good academic track record
- Minimum score in Mathematics of 88% in 10th Or 12th Std.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed good practical projects during their school/college.
Customised Technologies is currently hiring for 2 roles. Detailed job descriptions for each role given below.
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer
Job Requirements (for both roles):
- The candidates should have a high degree of integrity, discipline, commitment to the job.
- No addictive habits like smoking, drinking, pan chewing, drugs etc.
- Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
- Only candidates very interested and who will enjoy doing R&D, original software and innovative product development need apply.
- The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
1. Embedded Systems Engineer
Main areas of work for Embedded Systems Engineer:
- Micro-controller based system design
- C programming
- Math Algorithms
- Interface with Mobile & Desktop Apps
- Instrumentation & Sensor development
- Motion Control Systems
2. Software Engineer
The ideal software engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge.
Being a product company, the job involves focus, patience, perseverance, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge software products.
Main areas of work for Software Engineer:
- On Microsoft *.Net, WPF, C#, C++
- OpenGL Platforms:
- GUI design and development
- Database systems,
- Desktop App on Windows platform
- 3D Graphics development
- Image Processing
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Design Patterns
- Math Algorithms
- Web Development
- Only those candidates who can join in-premise should apply.
- Since both roles go hand in hand with interactive Mechanical, Electronic, Embedded systems, physical presence in the factory is essential. (Work from home is not possible)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have done many practical projects in the above or related areas.