About the company:
As a leading-edge cybersecurity company, McAfee provides advanced security solutions to consumers, small and large businesses, enterprises, and governments. Security technologies from McAfee use a unique, predictive capability that is powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, which enables home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of the next wave of fileless attacks, viruses, malware, and other online threats.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cybersecurity, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
- 2023 batch BE / BTech (CS / IT related branches)
- Good pH Score (Optional for McAfee approved colleges only)
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in final year
About the role:
- You will be surrounded by a team of passionate engineers off whom you will bounce ideas, will collaborate with, be challenged by, and together dream up the next big solution.
- You will interact with multiple technologists within the company and the industry as well as with developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- You will follow a collaborative process with architects and peers to find innovative solutions to group-specific business problems.
- You will have the opportunity to prove your ideas with proofs-of-concept and follow on with creating production-quality solutions.
- You will develop your skills in line with your interests, taking on increased responsibilities as you develop within the organization.
- You have a love of good code, and an instinct for clean design. A knowledge of software design principles and of at least one of the languages we use (Java, C, Python, or C#).
- Eagerness to learn and switch between programming languages to best suit the job at hand.
- A degree in computer science is preferred real-world programming experience to earn the respect of your colleagues.
- Experience working with databases (relational or NoSQL).
- Working proficiency in a Linux environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex system engineering problems.
- Familiarity with iterative software development and rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Good technical communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly in both writing and speech.
- Duration of internship would be 3-6 months
- During the internship, the stipend would be ₹ 26,000 per month.
- Only those candidates who are available to join McAfee from Jan-2023 as interns need to apply. Anybody who can NOT start as an intern, need not apply.
- Above mentioned CTC of 11 LPA would be applicable only for full-time positions based on opportunities available upon successful completion of the internship. Fitment during the internship would be the criteria for consideration.