About the company:
Onsitego is India’s leading after-sales service provider and offers Extended Warranty, Damage Protection, AMC Plans, and On-Demand Repair Services. We cover all electronic devices and home appliances. Our plans are widely available across retail stores and online marketplaces.
We are driven by the mission to consistently deliver 'WOW' experiences to customers. Our customer obsession allows us to have the highest Net Promoter Score (NPS) globally in after-sales services. Our hassle-free & reliable services are widely available across electronic stores and online marketplaces.
We invite the brightest minds to join us in this journey that helps improve the lives of millions of device users across the country.
- 2023 batch BE/BTech (CS / IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Conceptualize and develop the front-end of the required website and application from scratch.
- Ensure proper responsiveness of the webpages across multiple devices.
- Understand the requirements, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well-designed, and scalable code.
- Integrating with third-party libraries and enhancing, modifying them to be used across Jollee products.
- Improve page performance and integrate with different backend APIs across products.
- Collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization.
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data-Structures, and Algorithms.
- Passionate about designing, building, launching, and maintaining products.
- Prior experience with our tech stack mentioned below. Knowledge of Webpack is an additional bonus.
- More than anything we look for a go-getter attitude.
- ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Material UI.
- During in premise internship,
- Stipend will be ₹ 29,000 per month
- Service Agreement:
- The Agreement tenure will be for 18 months(including 6 months internship).
- Post completion of the internship, you shall be absorbed/converted to Onsitego Payroll for next 1 year on a revised CTC Upto 9Lpa.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new interns/employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit to 18 months of tenure need to apply.
- In case the candidate leaves before 18 months with Onsitego, Rs. 1,50,000 training cost shall be fully recovered from the candidate.
- If selected, candidates need to join Onsitego in-premise at their Bangalore office.
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the tests which a candidate had taken in remote mode as part of the selection process may be administered in person again.