About the Company:
iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns.
iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. To explore more …visit our website https://www.iquanti.com
- B. E. / B Tech (with 60% aggregate) - 2019 Batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
Job Objective: As Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work across areas such as SEO, Web Analytics, Search Advertising and Experience Optimization. Using data, iQuanti frameworks and methodologies, you will be expected to conduct analysis, research, use latest digital tools and techniques to support the client engagement teams of iQuanti.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns - - get hands on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients.Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
- Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based onneed
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools - Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
- Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinkingby developing hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimalsupervision
- Willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
Salary: 4,50,000 (fixed) + 15% (variable) + Gratuity