Use of the website is available only to Registered Users who can be categorized either as fresh / junior level job seekers or job providers / organizations who wish to hire fresh / junior employees. In either case, You should be eligible to execute legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and as amended from time to time. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You shall not attempt to become Registered Users of eLitmus and shall not transact or use the Website. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on the Website, such Use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as Users of the Website. eLitmus reserves the right to terminate Your membership and refuse to provide You with access to the website if it is brought to Our notice or if we discover that You are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
- An account on the Website is created when You become a Registered User as a result of the registration process. Your account on the website can be created either when you go through the registration process on the Website or when you create an account on one of our partner/sister websites. The purpose of an account on the Website is to enable us to uniquely identify You.
- The subscription to the Website by the Registered Users is neither re-saleable nor transferable to anybody else.
- Our contracts with some clients require us to block Your access to Our products and services, for a certain period of time, once You accept a job offer from them. You acknowledge that, if You accept a job from such a client of Ours, You will be unable to apply to other clients during that period of your employment with the current client through us.
- Users are prohibited from forwarding/ circulating information hosted on the Website or downloaded from the Website, to other parties. It is solely for the use of that particular User.
- eLitmus is free to offer its products and /services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
- Shortlisting at any stage by elitmus and / or its clients is not by any means an assurance / commitment / offer of a job from any client of elitmus.
- You shall bear all expenses incurred by You towards attending Exam / interview or any event organized by eLitmus. eLitmus shall not reimburse, under any circumstances, any expenses incurred by you.
- eLitmus is not liable to share / return / provide copies of, any document(s) submitted by You to Us or to a client under any circumstance. These documents include, but not limited to, answer scripts, question papers, photocopies of marks sheets and certificates.
- eLitmus is not liable to share / provide copies of user profiles as available with - Us, except the electronic view as discussed and agreed in the respective business agreements.
- You understand and agree that eLitmus does not make public or share the answer keys, answer scripts, questions and/or question papers under any circumstances.
- You shall not discuss, publish, share, and distribute content that is proprietary to eLitmus, in any form. Among other things, this includes questions from eLitmus question papers.
When You use the Website or send emails or send other data, information or communication to Us electronically or otherwise, You agree, understand and give your consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when warranted. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
At present, Use of the Website is free. There is no charge or fee for browsing and registering on the Website. However We reserve the right to levy a charge or fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, We may at Our sole discretion introduce new Services and modify some or all of the existing Services offered on the Website. In such an event, We reserve, without notice to You, the right to introduce charges /fees for the new Services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing Services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees quoted shall be in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws while making payments to Us.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You accept full responsibility for all User Content You upload or publish on the Website .You also acknowledge that We do not vet or approve any User Content available through the Website. In particular You undertake that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any User Content which includes, but not limited to, information and / content which is illegal, defamatory, third party or eLitmus Confidential, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially and / ethnically objectionable, fraudulent, impersonating, disparaging, promoting enmity, chain letters or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms “eLitmus”, “pH test”, “pH Score”, “elitmus.com”, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of eLitmus, or its suppliers or otherwise tarnish or dilute any eLitmus’ trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by Us including that duly licensed by eLitmus – on this Website or while using this Website.
- You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or eLitmus’ systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to eLitmus.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any Service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It may also be possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized use and have instituted commercially reasonable security measures to prevent such unauthorized use, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- eLitmus shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Your involvement/participation in any way on Your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed / Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned and controlled or licensed by Us, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
We welcome links to the Website. You may establish a hypertext link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of Your website by Us. You must not use on Your website or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Website, including any logos or characters, without Our express written consent and / or the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the Content or other materials on the Website without Our prior written consent.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
- This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and Services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this Website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied, except as otherwise specified in writing by Us. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, we DO NOT warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- We will not be liable to You in any way or under any legal theory in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
- We do not warrant that this Website; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or Services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice or solicitation of any kind.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on the Website. By registering Your phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any job or test or Services related updates. We will not use Your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- Payments towards purchases of products and /Services of eLitmus can be made using various channels, which include, but not limited to, Cash, Cheque, Demand Drafts, Wire transfer, or online through Our payment gateway service provider using additional methods as published on the website of the payment gateway service provider.
- While availing any of the payment channel/s available on the Website or otherwise, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between You and Your "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases of products and /Services on Website by You shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. We do not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Payment made by credit card, cheque or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by Us on time. If for any reason We do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, You agree that You shall pay all amounts due upon demand by Us.
- You are required to pay the full charges / fees for a product/service only once. We do not take any responsibility if you pay multiple times for the same purchase transaction.
- Payments made against purchases/services of eLitmus are not refundable under any circumstances.
- eLitmus will have no obligation to deliver its Services to You for which You may have already paid, if eLitmus discovers or gets any evidence or suspicion that You may / are likely to misuse eLitmus Services or disrupt/create problem in any process or event or test. In such an event, You forfeit the payment already made.
- Exceptions, if any, are at the sole discretion of eLitmus.
Without limiting other remedies, We may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your account, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website, in the event, but not limited to:
- If We are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
Protection of Trade Secrets
- eLitmus uses proprietary and highly researched methods, procedures and algorithms at various places in Our products and Services. These methods, procedures and algorithms are Our valuable and closely guarded Trade Secrets (“TS”). They enable us to deliver Our Services for the benefit of our customers. Our entire business is modeled on these TS, which are proprietary to US.
- Following are some of the TS (partial, but indicative list)
- Question paper form
- Information gathered before, during and after exams
- Algorithms used for scoring answer scripts
- Algorithms used for matching skills to jobs
- By using this Website, You understand and agree that You shall never make any attempt to make public any of Our TS even if You gain knowledge of those accidentally or otherwise. You also agree that you shall not make any attempts to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, create other works from, or disassemble any of our TS.
- To protect our TS, We may choose to deny You access to certain information, depending on Our assessment of whether that information can lead to compromising our TS.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of use in India. We make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this Website from locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and risk and We are not responsible (a) for supply of goods / Services/refund for the goods/ Services ordered from locations/Countries other than India, and (b) compliance with local laws of locations/Countries other than India, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This Website is controlled and operated by eLitmus. All material on this site, including images, logos, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by Us or by other parties that have licensed their material to Us. Material on Website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Us is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist / encourage any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner/s, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than Your personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights of the owner/s and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether - monetary or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Copyright infringement complaint
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your work has been copied / used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You can write to Us at legal_at_elitmus_dot_com
Description of Job Details
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that Job description or other Content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
If eLitmus comes across any pricing anomalies resulting from typographical errors regarding pricing or product information, eLitmus shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund charges / fees, if any, collected from You within 10-15 business days of such rectification / cancellation. The mode of refund will be the same as the mode used by You at the time of placing the order(s). Refunds for cash purchases will be through cheques.
Rescheduling and/or Cancellation of Exam Centers, Job Events
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any Exam center, or job event at our sole discretion without assigning any reason thereof. However, such rescheduling / cancellation of an Exam center or job event, so rescheduled or cancelled, as the case may be, will be intimated to the concerned User. Any applicable refund in case of cancellation of an Exam center will be processed in a reasonable time.
eLitmus shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations hereunder due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, accident, acts of the public enemy, war, rebellion, labour dispute or unrest, insurrection, sabotage, transportation delays, shortage of raw materials, energy or machinery, act of God, government or the judiciary.
Limitation of Liability
- Any decision regarding job posting / hiring on or through the website shall be at the sole discretion of the client/s. eLitmus shall neither influence nor assume any liability for such decisions of the client/s.
- Though eLitmus takes commercially reasonable care to verify the credentials of clients who wish to use our products and services, we do not guarantee or vouch for the credentials of any client/s. as a job seeker, you are advised to verify the credentials of clients posting job openings on the website before accepting a job offer or entering into any other form of agreement/contract with them. eLitmus shall not be responsible for any actions of the client/s and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused to you by the client/s.
You may send any questions or comments (including all inquiries other than those related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Satish Prasad
eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited,
L-29, 2nd Floor, 2nd 'A' Main,
6th sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102
Landmarks: Above State Bank of India, next to 'Fernhill Gardens' Apartments.
Time: Mon – Fri (10:00 – 17:00), except on holidays