About the company:
We are a young Product and Services Development company based in Bangalore. We do everything related to web and mobile app development and are extremely passionate about building world-class products. We are a colony of highly skilled developers and designers. We are huge contributors in the open-source community. We don't just consider ourselves as coders or designers, but as innovators who love to come up with new stuff that helps not only us but everyone in the community.
- We build Mobile & Web Apps and everything surrounding that
- Great Ideas Start @ GeekyAnts
- We love challenges, as facing them gives us an opportunity to experiment with new technologies and create some of the most amazingly crazy apps!
- We host meetups, attend conferences and publish posts in order to share our knowledge with the developer community.
- NativeBase, our cross-platform UI components library for React Native, is extremely well received by developers across the world. NativeBase has recently cross over 8,300 stars on Github and accounts for around 8% of React Native downloads. By this, we mean that if there are a 100 React Native apps in the market, 8 of them have NativeBase components in them.
Job description :
React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and
implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Hooks, Redux or
MobX). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust
and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different
layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
- 2013-17 batch BE/BTech/MCA
- 2-5 yrs Relavant Work Experience
- Developing new user-facing features using React and React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Hooks, Redux or MobX)
- Knowledge of React designs patterns
- Familiarity with design systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Thorough understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js and webpack