iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is on the forefront of digital innovation.
- B. E. / B Tech (65%) - 2019 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Strong Programming and Analytical Skill
- Possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming
- Associate be a part of a Scrum Team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing product development from the initial specification, development, testing and eventually releasing software to multinational clients.
- Responsibilities include Plan, Design, Architect, Develop, Test and deploy complex multi-tenant web applications on cloud.
- Working with product managers to manage feature/product development time-lines and requirements.
We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer who is dedicated to and is proud of his/her craft. Apart from being able to hit the ground running, the candidate is also expected to write robust code and scale himself/herself in a way that impacts the Product(s) in a meaningful way.
- Plan, Design, Architect, Develop, Test and deploy complex multi-tenant web applications on cloud
- Troubleshoot, test and automate all aspects of product to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Adoption of Scrum and other agile practices as applicable
- Work with product managers to manage feature/product development time-lines and requirements
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies
- Proficiency in a modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, modularity, Micro Services.
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture
Salary: 4,50,000(Fixed) + 15% Variable + Gratutity = 5,25,271